Huwebes, Marso 7, 2019

Follow your dreams




                                               

      My goal in my life is to finish school and graduate as a military officer and become successful and to reach my dreams in life. All of us have dreams or plans right? .My dream is to make my parents proud of me and give my own family a best life that they deserve. And i will do everything and do my best to achieve and make my plans possible. 

     Everyone has ambition or dreams. My dream is to give them everything and give my parents everything they deserve and to pay back for all the sacrifices they made just for me in order to reach my dream. I will do my very best to accomplish my goals in life. I want to discover new things about my personality and be matured enough in communicating, improving the connection to everyone and how properly deal with the problem. We must face the challenges that come along to our way. Make our weaknesses to become our strengths. And apply our experiences to overcome to our struggles in life. Cause’ experience is the best teacher, and the worst experiences teach the best lessons.

    "Every great dream begins with a dreamer”.  Always remember, you have within you the potential, the patience, being determined, full of confidence, supportive family and the passion to strive hard in order to reach your goals in life. Every child or a person is a dreamer”. All of us have dreams and plans. But we all experiencing downfall and struggles in pursuing our dreams but the important is how we manage, deal with the problem and find a concrete solution. With those who have a great dreams have more courage to conquer your weaknesses  and  have the perseverance to reach  our dreams come true, that's why we’re called a dreamer. “Live your values, pursue your dreams, and Follow your passion”. It implies the best way we must do to have a better future we could possibly have.










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Reflection

                             Fourth Quarter is so very interesting cause’ we will learn how to create or formulate a creation or...