Sabado, Pebrero 9, 2019

New Year, New Me?


             When the new year comes around it seems like the perfect time for self-improvement. Even though I’ve always failed my New Year’s resolutions, every year I promise that this time will be different or make some adjustments  for my own betterment. I’ve tried everything from being a responsible student to starting my homework earlier to giving up social media. It is a fact that everything change, the only permanent process in this world is change. Life would always an end to exist, but in turn a new life is born. Change made us to overthink off, and is sometimes frightening for most individual.
        
  People lean to get frightened because of changes, probably because they've been enjoying their lives so far and want it to pursue or continue being stable. However, there are also people who are waiting for change to come, possibly because they've faced difficulties or challenges consistently in their daily routine as an individual. Change is subjective, we all know that people commit change for their own betterment not for the worse, the only defining trait of a person is how he express him/herself. Change is unpredictable, change is unavoidable and change is not inescapable, but change is not bad if people change for the good. Change is unpreventable and unpredictable we cannot determine what will happen now, tomorrow or in our future. So, we must spend our time critically and wisely as the change comes along in our way. It’s a new year, so why not begin with a new me if I can right?  Maybe it’s my time and chance to finally reach the good circumstances in my life that I’ve been longing for, a chance to forgive or ask for forgiveness to those sins the I committed to others and to start creating or rebuilding myself to be the better version of myself that i can be. I will continue or pursue my goals in life and if i feel that I’m still away from that goals I will strive for it the best i can in order to reach the star that i been longing for.
     
      Several people may undergo many struggles in life that they needed to have change in order to have an accurate and good result that they want to be. I want to develop myself and be better version of me and strive to look for the goodness in me. We aren't contented towards ourselves, so that we perform some changes to call the attention to those people we want to interact with. We don’t need to change for other people, but we commit changes for our own betterment.

References:
New Year New Me Sermon PowerPoint
Images

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Reflection

                             Fourth Quarter is so very interesting cause’ we will learn how to create or formulate a creation or...